- Peeled and grated cucumber 250ml (one cup)
- Curd (plain yogurt) 250 ml (one cup)
- Onion 1 (finely cut) 1/4 cup
- Fresh coriander 1/4 cup
- Fresh mint 30ml (2 tbsp)
- Cumin powder 1 ml (1/4 tsp)
- Salt 1 tsp. tea
- In a colander, place the grated cucumber with salt and allow to drain 20 ′. Rinse and drain again.
- Cut an onion into very small pieces, finely chop the fresh coriander and fresh mint, mix everything with the yogurt, add a little salt and cumin
- Mix the cucumber and the sauce together.