Teaches yoga since 2011, following the Sivānanda method; demonstrates responsibility, respects schedules, is able to adapt to new and unexpected situations, able to handle situations of stress and spread an atmosphere of calm and relaxation, develops an excellent skill for communicating with his entourage and his students.
- August 2011 – Austrian Tyrol: Training of Yoga teacher following the Sivānanda method
- March 2013 – India (Himalayas): Advanced teacher training in Yoga Sivānanda. “Master of Yoga”: training has been certified officially by the Yoga Alliance”(located in the United States) for 500 hours for registered (RYS) Yoga schools
- October 2011 at June 2013 – Haïfa (Israël): Two-year master of Yoga training. The training is recognized for 600 hours by the Organization of teachers of Yoga in Israel
- Accompanying people suffering from cardio-vascular diseases and cancer through Yoga in England.
Additional training :
- Graduate studies in history and philosophy at the University of Tel – Aviv (Israel)
- Studies in physics and diploma as Professor of physics at the Institute of technology – Technion of Haifa (Israel)
- Tourist guide training
Professional experience :
- 1987 – 2012: Teaches physics and philosophy for preparation to the BAC. Responsible for the teaching of Physics in a large high school in Quiryat Motzkin. Instructor for the teaching of philosophy in the North of Israel for the Ministry of Education.
- 2007 – so far: Travel Guide for companies in France (Provence, Côte d’Azur, Paris, Normandy, Brittany, Alsace), in Italy (Rome, Florence, Siena, Venice, Milan, Verona), in Switzerland (Lucerne, Zurich, Lausanne, Geneva, Basel, Fribourg), in Germany (Black Forest).
2012 – so far : organizes and guides private trips that incorporate trekking in the mountains, yoga and meditation sessions, and tourist, artistic and spiritual circuits.
Rémy initiated yoga in Northern India through Sivananda’s approach and began teaching by this method in 2012.
In 2013 he discovered the Ashtanga Yoga Institute in Brussels and was immediately won over by the power of this practice to reach the feeling of fullness towards which yoga tends, the connection with our body, our breathing, our feelings, our emotions, and our self. Since then he has been taking classes with Jean-Claude Garnier who becomes his master (J-C Garnier is himself a direct disciple of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois). Since 2015 Rémy follows a 5-year training as a teacher for Ashtanga.
Phone: 04 75 90 79 27
EVERYONE IS A BEING TO BECOME
Personal development psychic and physical is a path to a renewal. This potential for change has it in you.