Share the post "Individual yoga classes for beginners or for advanced practitioners (wishing to get specific coaching)"
An individual class is accessible to everyone, especially beginners.
Taught by Jean Claude Garnier, private classes offer an ideal opportunity to better understand the subtle mechanisms of yoga and enjoy its numerous benefits.
These courses are particularly suitable for people who have stopped their sport and physical activity, and who wish to regain it through the practice of Ashtanga yoga :
- Tonus, relaxation, tension relief
- Better postural balance
- Synchronization of breath and body movement that will help you listen to yourself and build a healthy relationship with yourself, and with others
- An individual class completely tailored to your personal/body capacities, breathing and coordination. A session designed to meet your needs with an individual follow-up.
This individual practice will allow you to gain :
The basic practice will facilitate a harmonious relationship body/breath.
- It allows beginners and experienced practitioners, through a proper use of breath, to improve postural and breathing practices.
- A personalized therapeutic support to relieve discomfort and injury
Individual classes for advanced practitioners
You will improve/deepen your Ashtanga Yoga practice. This class will enable you to receive a personal “training” focused on a better adjustment in the advanced series (second, third and fourth series …), both in the postures and in the Vinyasa.
You will be able to get precise answers to all the questions you may have