Teacher : Jean-Claude
Level : confirmed
Date(s) - 15/02/2020 - 16/02/2020
09:00 to 12:00
Ashtanga Yoga Institute
610, Ch. d'Alsemberg
Brussels - Belgium
The intensive morning sessions at the Ashtanga Yoga Institute in Brussels are powerful moments of practice and sharing. It is in a spirit of openness, in a friendly atmosphere, that we invite you to come and deepen your practice of Ashtanga Yoga.
They take place on Saturday and Sunday mornings, once a month.
The intensive morning course
The intensive morning sessions take three hours. This long amount of time allows us to analyze postural and anatomical details, and to study the correct “placement” of one’s breathing. In addition, we use this time to bring a greater fluidity in the class rhythm; the benefits of the practice are therefore multiplied.
We take the time to explore the first, second or third series (Sadhana)
In order to find “your own inner depth”:
- You will learn how to help yourself and to assist the others
- You will develop your attention and observation to yourself
- You will receive tailored advice based on your specific situation, and on the group
We will end the session by practicing pranayama sitting in the Lotus posture (Padmasana) or cross-legged; this is in itself a step towards to meditation (Dhyana). Indeed, “to be present at the moment”, as Durkheim said, “is to prepare the space of meditation”.
The end the lesson with the invocation
After the session, we drink a “chai” (Indian tea- spices, whole milk, sugar), pleasant moment of sharing and relaxation.
Open Training Option
The afternoon session is dedicated to the “teachers training” and takes place from 2 to 5 pm.
What will this free training teach you, what will you learn?
You can follow this class in order to gain personal development and greater self-knowledge. This training will also enable you to develop a better balance of your body and mind.
This module is intended
- For people who practice yoga on a regular basis or who commit themselves to a regular personal practice.
- For Teachers who are already trained but who wish to expand their theoretical, practical and pedagogical knowledge. Following this class, they will have the opportunity to deepen their knowledge in Ashtanga Yoga.
If the student chooses to be a free student/auditor, he will not have to take any exam nor will he have to submit a thesis summarizing his study of Ashtanga Yoga.
Teachers who already graduated will receive a certificate of knowledge recycling and deepening.
You may also like:
- Ashtanga Yoga workshop in Mahābalipuram, South India, mid-January 2021, from…
- Ashtanga Yoga Teacher training, India 2021 January 4 to 29,…
- Ashtanga Yoga workshop in Mahābalipuram, South India, 2021 January from…
- Ashtanga Yoga workshop in Mahābalipuram, South India, 2020 December 21st…
- Ashtanga Yoga Teacher training, India 2020 January 6 to 31,…